Terms And Conditions
Any new features or tools which are added to this Site shall also be subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our Site. Your continued use of or access to this Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- You may not use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services or any contact on the Site through which the Services are provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
We are not responsible if the information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Third-party links on this Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. Studio45Creations has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Studio45Creations shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
In addition to other prohibitions, as set forth in the Terms & Conditions, you are prohibited from using this Site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Services or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Studio45Creations.
These Terms & Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Punjab and the federal laws of India applicable therein. You hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of the District of Punjab, and the proper courts of appeal therefrom, over any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions and you irrevocably agree that all claims in respect of such action or proceeding may be heard and determined in such courts.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.